Workshops and Coaching
Social Media and Digital Marketing Workshops, Training and Courses.
- Build confidence in using all social media channels
- Decide which channels you should be on
- Understand how to create content your audience will love
- Create digital strategies that deliver on your goals
- Learn what and how to measure on digital channels to show ROI or behaviour change
- Streamline what you deliver to save you time
- Know how to budget and create cost-effective campaigns
Attendees will spend time on their own content and strategy. They will also spend time ‘on the tools’ to learn the tricks behind each channel to save them time. Whatever your message is, I’ll help you deliver it in the best way possible.
“Katie is a creative and divergent thinker, knows digital, content creation and social media inside out” – Cristina, Marketing Manager
My workshops are small to allow for maximum one-to-one advice and there’s time before and after the sessions for specific questions.
Check out more of my experience. If any of this sounds good to you, sign up. I’d love to share my knowledge with you and help you take your business to the next level!
Maximum of 10 people in each workshop.
Custom in-house workshops and online workshops are available.
I am based in Wellington, but run workshops throughout New Zealand and online. Please just get in touch to talk about what you need.
Price: 1 day workshop in-house $399/person, online TBD. Free workshops available for non-profit organisations.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Get up to speed on the latest social media and digital platforms to grow your business or deliver your message. You’ll look at all digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and websites. Through a mix of best practice expertise, case studies and hands-on exercises, you’ll leave equipped with a framework for your business which delivers on your goals.
- Social media fundamentals: the latest platforms, their use and audiences. Tools for management.
- Digital trends and predictions: the global context and things to plan for
- Content strategy, planning and creation: a strategic approach on what to deliver, when and how to create it
- Promoted campaigns: how to plan and run paid campaigns that change behaviour or reach the target audience includes: influencer marketing.
- Measurement: what to measure to show engagement, ROI or behaviour change
- Risks: how to manage trolls, crises and high-risk content
Content is tailored to the needs of the attendees. If there is specific material that attendees would like covered, this will be added in where possible.
Available sign up dates:
In-house – you choose date
Maximum of 10 people in class.