Social Media, Brand and Digital Marketing
Workshops and Coaching
If you are looking to increase your skills in using digital channels, let us help. Workshops are a cost-effective way of training, organising and creating strategy.
We run bespoke workshops and coaching online and in person.
Choose what you’d like to learn:
- Build confidence in using all social media channels
- Decide which channels you should be on
- Understand how to create content your audience will love
- Create digital strategies that deliver on your goals
- Manage channels in a crisis, risk management
- Learn what and how to measure on digital channels to show ROI or behaviour change
- Streamline what you deliver to save you time
- Know how to budget and create cost-effective campaigns
Attendees are invited to bring own content and strategy to develop throughout the workshops. They will also spend time ‘on the tools’ to learn the tricks behind each channel to save time and streamline management. Where ever you need extra training, we can help.
“Katie is a creative and divergent thinker, knows digital, content creation and social media inside out” – Cristina, Marketing Manager
Lead trainer Katie has been trained by Meta as a Facebook Community Trainer, one of only three in New Zealand. She has over 18 years experience in this field, working with government, businesses and not-for-profits. She’s worked at a strategic level, designed creative concepts, delivered hundreds of campaigns across multiple platforms for multiple clients. We have hands-on experience as well as leading teams in delivering on their goals.
Our workshops are small to allow for maximum one-to-one advice.
Get in touch to talk about a workshop for you!